Day 2 of Fasting

Day 2 of my fast, and I thought I was going to eat the coconut cake that was sitting in my refrigerator. I am mad that I can't eat, and it is going to go to waste. I was off work today and tried to sleep the hunger away. My sister had the nerve to wake up and make breakfast. Talk about the worst way to wake up, but the best way to wake up. Lol, I was supposed to go to church today, but I missed it again because I waited for the Misses to come home, and she was too tired to do anything. I did cook today, and it was great.
I made some fried cauliflower, fried rice, and roasted potatoes. I think this fast will help me get back to my better eating habits. I used to cook all the time, but I got back to old eating habits. I still haven't touched meat, but I have been eating everything sweet and greasy. I have to work tomorrow, but I don't want to go. Would it be wrong to call out even though it would definitely put them in a bind. Well I wont do it but I promise you I may if I wake up on the wrong side of the bed. Lol. I have thought about doing yoga while I am doing this fast because I can't work out like I want to. It wouldn't be useful in trying to work out without any food in my system. Well this fast has me thinking about a lot of things. I saw a friend the other day, and I was excited to see her, but I didn't get the same from her. We once were so close, but now we barely speak. It was disheartening that the one person who I thought would be my forever friend barely even looked in direction. I started to ask why, but I have to think about myself for once. I didn't do anything for the laid-back attitude I was getting. It makes you believe that when a person takes themselves out of your life, you don't question why. I used to think that I was wrong for other people's decisions about my life. Trust your instinct and know that as long as you love yourself, it is all that will ever matter. It's not selfish to think about yourself. In the world we live in you have to survive things you never thought you would have to. I'm a fighter, and I've survived more than I thought imaginable. You know the saying "you live, and you learn" well, those words have nothing but the truth to them. Once you realize that you only have to believe in yourself things will only get better. I don't have much to say because I didn't do anything but have a beautiful relaxing bum day. I laid around, cooked and clean. Life couldn't get much better than this. Hopefully, tomorrow won't be such torture with this no eating thing. Guess we'll have to see

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entering into my world pt.1

Afraid of change

True Colors