12 days of fasting

Today starts the first day of my twelve-day fast. I can't eat from midnight thru 4 pm, but I can eat

from 4 pm to 11:59. Talk about waking up and not being able to eat until 4 pm. Ugh, I am going to

struggle with eating so late or not having coffee to keep up. We cant meat, which isn't a big deal

because I'm a pescatarian. For anyone who doesn't know what that means, it means that I only

seafood. I'm only able to drink water and real fruit juices. I did have a green machine (kale, spinach,

carrots, and apples), and I tell you I was still hungry. Try being hungry, agitated, and not only that, I

woke up to my cycle. Ugh, kill me now, and its only day one of the fast. I'm giving up my social

media and dairy products. It going to be hard to give up my cheese, yall don't understand I love

cheese. I went to church for the first time in an over a year. It felt so good to be in church, listening

to the praise and worshipers sing. I love the message that was taught. 2020 is the year of success and

growth. I'm excited about the opportunities that will come and the new relationship that will happen.

My partner and I went out after we left the church. We went out to eat at this restaurant that

supposedly very poplar here in Georgia. I tell you it wasn't that great experience at all. I mean, if you

are going to spend over a hundred dollars for two people, then the food should be excellent. People

charge a ridiculously amount of money for the food that doesn't taste good. I'm not going to name the

place because, as I stated before, it is owned by a famous person. I am very picky when it comes to

eating out at a restaurant, and honestly, I prefer to cook. To answer anyone's concerns, "yes, I can

cook" lol. It is going to be a trying 12 days, and I'm going to try to push through. You'll cross yall

fingers, toes, legs, and anything else that you can cross because I'm going to need it. I have a count

down on my phone for 4pm, so I can eat something before I pass out. Lawd, I hope I can keep sane,

so I don't snap on anyone, and I almost did. TWICE!! Its day one and already I'm asking for prayers.

lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entering into my world pt.1

Afraid of change

True Colors